We are looking for experienced architects, to help deliver a wide range of commercial scale Passivhaus projects in our Taunton or Exeter office.
At SE3D we work collaboratively to help create sustainable, healthy, low energy and resource efficient environments for our clients. We exclusively specialise in high performance, healthy building design to Passivhaus standard. Our current range of projects include large scale residential, offices, care facilities and leisure buildings. We offer flexible working conditions, competitive salary and opportunities to progress.
We are looking for qualified architects with ideally 2-5 years post Part 3 experience who can bring the following:
- ArchiCAD skills
- an understanding of/experince with the Passivhaus methodology and sustainable forms of construction (CEPH certification beneficial but not essential)
- proven project running experience and leadership skills through all workstages
- presentation and communication skills
- ability to develop scheme designs for sketch and planning stages
- sound technical understanding and detailing ability
- team player attitude with excellent time management
How to Apply
If your interested in joining our team please send your CV and examples of your work with a max. 300 word covering statement to email@example.com. Please ensure that any electronic submission is no larger then 3MB.